MarkCity

Saturday, February 15, 2003
 


So, today is the day that people all over the world march to try to persuade Bush and Blair that we don't agree with the impending war on Iraq. (It's not a war 'with' Iraq, is it?) Click here to sign the online petition.

And on a more trivial note, I am very happy to announce that my Harry Potter and the Mortgage Repayments of Doom article is currently - cue big fanfare - Number One on the Book of the Future site! Woo-hoo! Thanks to everyone who voted. The top-rated articles will be published in a BBC book later this year - so let's wait and see what happens.

I've just discovered the downside of blogging (well, apart from the fact that it eats all your time and pisses off your girlfriend) - you get even more junk mail. I only ever used to get junk mail in my Hotmail account. Now I'm getting junk in my Mac account, and most of it's in Japanese so I don't even know what crap they're trying to sell me. I don't yet know the Japanese for 'enlarge your penis' or 'get a diploma'.