MarkCity

Saturday, May 01, 2004
 
I've been back 3 days and have been meaning to update this blog to let y'all know about the rest of our Cali trip - but first I had jet lag and now I'm not well and have spent the entire day in bed. Well, apart from when Butter dragged me around Tesco and I thought I was going to die. Tesco wouldn't be the most glamorous place to draw your last breath. I'd much rather snuff it in Orange County or at San Diego zoo, where I could donate my body to the polar bears. Oh dear, I've become slightly obsessed with California... I want to live there. Anyone got any spare green cards hanging about?

Anyway, I will write up the holiday but in the meantime I've out the best pics online. Just click on the relevant links to see 'em:

Las Vegas
San Francisco
Los Angeles & Highway 1
San Diego
San Diego Zoo