MarkCity

Thursday, June 12, 2003
 
Had a bit of a funny turn on the train this week. (Note to self: must reduce references to trains on this site. It's starting to look a bit sad.) I was standing up near the doors as the train was coming into London Bridge, when I had the sudden urge to vomit all over my fellow passengers. Not an uncommon urge, but it wouldn't have done much for my popularity among the Tunbridge Wells commuter set. My vision went white and I was drenched with sweat. I managed to stagger off - the train had stopped by this point, so I didn't plummet to my death on the tracks - and sit on the platform. Since then, I've heard about lots of people having dizzy fits in London. Is it Sars-related, I wonder?

Of course it bloody isn't.

Off to the Big Brother eviction tomorrow. My cultish love of Jon Tickle was dented when he dissed the house vegetarians. However, I'm still hoping Fed goes, due to the fact that he's a tosser. For evidence of this read his Friends Reunited entry.

Speaking of FU, I had an email this week from an old friend from school - hi David! - reminding me of my goth past. So before he publicly outs me, I'm going to do it myself. I used to be a goth. Dyed black hair, skintight jeans, winklepickers, talcum-powdered face, Cure obsession, habit of saying things like 'I wear black on the outside coz black is how I feel on the inside.' (Morrissey, 'Unloveable') But at least I never went out with eyeshadow on only one eye, David.