MarkCity

Friday, April 11, 2003
 
Aaargh! The gremlins have looted and pillaged MarkCity, causing chaos and much wailing and gnashing of teeth... First, the template was toppled and I hadn't backed it up since February, so some of the links on the left are lost. And the archives have - yet again - vanished into the cyber-ether. They're still there - you can still get to them if you look for something in the search box - but the links aren't showing. This is the worst thing about Blogger. I hope they start spending the money Google gave them when they bought them soon, because these technical problems are making me go prematurely bald.

I realise that the last sentence in that paragraph makes it seem like I care a bit too much.

Congratulations to Claire @ Toast and Coffee who got the JET co-ordinator job.