MarkCity

Saturday, January 18, 2003
 
I have a pain in my balls where some horrible little kid whacked me in the crotch earlier... It was horrifically busy at school today, three kids classes, including a group of three kinder-age girls who usually ignore everything I say and fight over the felt-tip pens. Then I taught another small child who fell off her chair halfway through the lesson. Suddenly, she was lying on the floor, her mother watching with horror from the next room. Luckily, she was fine and found the whole thing hilarious (the child, not the mother). It's actually pretty good fun teaching kids - when they're not punching me in the balls - and I briefly considered becoming a teacher upon my return to England. Then sanity returned.

I've had a lot more people visiting this site this week, which is fantastic. I have a favour to ask of you all - can you follow these links and rate this site:

Is my blog hot or not?

Japan Zone - please click the the big box on the left of this page.

Thank you! Or not such a big thank you if you think this site is a pile of poo and gave me 1/10.